Thursday, March 31, 2011

Have you ever thought what it would be like to a pen i n a supermarket? Read on to find out!

This unit was all about choosing an article from a store, pretending that it was you and then write a short story abut it! My story was abut a pink pen, who never wanted to get married with a guy named Big Man, but what happens in the end? Read my story to find out!

My Story-

Good Luck Ellen

“Out of the way, coming through! Oh finally some personal space!” It was big man. The big guy. The guy who ruled the 6th shelf if you count from the bottom and the 7th shelf if you count from the top. He was the king of the fluffy, pink pans with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always made a buzzing noise when you pressed the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head. Yes, that was him, Big Man as we the fluffy, pink pans with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always made a buzzing noise when you pressed the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head called him. He was the king of that shelf, he ruled everything, he told us the fluffy, pink pans with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always made a buzzing noise when you pressed the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head what to do and how to do it. No one liked him, but he was really rich and it was about time for him to get married. Tomorrow was the big day. Tomorrow every single girl on the 6th shelf if you count from the bottom and 7th shelf if you count from the top will need to dress the prettiest she can and The Big Man will choose a bride. My family and I lived close to Big Mans house. Marrying Big Man was the last thing that I wanted to do, but I did know that if that happened I would be rich and famous. Everyone would know me and I would have lots of money. Now there are bad sides in everything. The bad side is that big man would need to be my husband. So my mom already picked out the dress that I am going to wear, she picked how my hair is going to look and all the makeup and everything. And by the way if I didn’t tell you yet I am a the fluffy, pink pan with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always makes a buzzing noise when you press the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head. So here comes the big day. As my mom told me, the next morning it was Sunday so the shop was closed, which meant no people to save me from the horrible wedding, although there was still a big chance of Big Man picking some other girl. I was pretty calm until the two long, black sticks kissed on the big yellow round flat faced clock which meant that it was exactly 12. So I was all dressed up in this shiny red dress, my usually pink hair had thousands of red bows in them, my eyes were full of red mascara and my lips were shining because of all the red lipstick my mom put on me. I looked like a princess. So there I was standing in the line full of the fluffy, pink pans with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always made a buzzing noise when you pressed the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head. (Which by the way today didn’t look pink and fluffy?) So there we were all nicely lined up into a very straight line waiting. In about 5 minutes Big Man walked out dressed all nicely for the wedding. By the look on his face I knew that he was stunned by what he saw. Then the ceremony began. Each one of us had to step forward bow, kiss his big red ring step back and wait until the end. We all did it nicely except that my best friend Lilly expediently stepped too far and fell flat on Big Man which caused her to drop out of the contest and she was thrown out of the competition. So then Big Man spun around and left into his huge house. That was how he let us know that he needs to think. About 15 minutes later when I was already sick and tired of the dress and all the fluffy, pink pans with the little reddish miki mouse on top which always made a buzzing noise when you pressed the big blue button which was attached to the mouse’s head he came back out with this really stupid looking smile on his really stupid looking face. That meant that he has made the final decision. He called us all into this great big circle, than got ready to speak. He opened his big fat month and got ready to say something stupid which always happens because whenever he opens his big stupid mouth something stupid comes out of it. Something like, “get me cheese!” or, “watch out you big fat ball” when it’s actually his fault that his pink coat is all dirty. “The lucky woman of today’s contest, and also my bride is…………………………………………..Ellen Andersen.” Ellen Andersen. Who the heck is Ellen Andersen? We were all standing there looking at him like he’s insane, when suddenly my mom grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the center of the shelf where big man was. I looked at her like she was insane, but then I remembered that my name was Ellen Andersen. Before my mom let go of me and gave me to Big Man she whispered into my ear, “Good Luck Ellen”

That was my story! I hope that you enjoyed reading it, and p,ease feel free to add a comment or suggestion underneath, so I can write a better story next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment